Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lemonade Cleanse

I AM ALMOST DONE!!! I am on day ten of an intense master cleanse, consisting of lemon juice, maple syrup, and cayenne. It doesn't stop there though you down 32 ounces of salt water, and a glass of laxative tea. Sounds like a lot of fun doesn't it. I actually learned a lot doing this cleansed.
One how powerful our mind and attitude are, I realized that I wanted to quit if I let my mind start thinking negatively about it, even though I wasn't hungry.
Second, how Scotty is very strong willed, he definitley had a better attitude than I did
Third, that I will make meals simpler in the future, I didn't realize how much time I spent in the kitchen
Fourth, how much we eat out of boredom or from emotions
Fifth, to slow down, chew, and stop when I am full

No comments:

Post a Comment