Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eggplant Surpirse

My sweetest neighbors brought over these lovely eggplants that she has grown in her massive garden. She said that other than breading them and frying them she doesn't know what to do with so many eggplants. I told her that I would make her one of my favorite recipes with eggplant. Almost all the ingredients were from her garden, fresh eggplants, summer squash, tomatoes, and basil......can you guess what I made?? Unfortunately she wasn't feeling well because of the last cancer treatment and wasn't able to make it to dinner. So I brought dinner to them, she loved it and wanted the recipe. Marylin this is for you, something different to do with eggplant....

As soon as you guess what it is I will post it. Or maybe a little sooner if it doesn't get guessed quickly.

If you have a favorite eggplant recipe let me know. Marylin and I would love to try some new recipes with the abundance of eggplant that she has.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment